Re: Bug tracking services?

Daniel Reed wrote:
On 2004-10-27T12:08-0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
) http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/describecomponents.cgi?product=cygwin
)
) You can go to http://cygwin.com/bugzilla/ and get an account.  setup.exe
) is a separate category, as is cygwin/x.

Can we use this to submit new packages, updates, etc. as RFEs against either
a "distribution" component or the existing "Cygwin Applications" component?

My preferences can be summarized as: "Do not use bugzilla for any task which can be completed within 24 hours."

Bugzilla's value is the structured persistence of information for when tasks cannot be conveniently completed in one session in front of the computer. I don't see an advantage to using it where this is not required.

Max.