Re: [ITP] sqlite-3.0.7

Jari Aalto+list.cygwin-apps wrote:

[...]

How is it going with the SQLite build? We're about to release the main parts of the GNOME desktop currently, some days further we'll need to build several more GNOME releated libraries beyond the desktop to support applications, among them libgda and libgnomedb, i.e. these have SQLite interfaces which we want to include as well.

Could you finish the port so it can be uploaded?

Gerrit -- =^..^=