Re: "Copyright year, year, ..." statements in setup.exe

Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:

> Setup is not Cygwin.

True true, but the only changes I have ever submitted were for Setup and when I
originally posted my first setup changes - DJ had me file an assignment.  I
assumed since I had to file one, and it was essentially a community project
that we all had filed an assignment but I guess things could have changed since
then as well.  Just didn't realize that someone could have a Copyright on part
of Setup.

Thanks

bk