Re: [package update] gnupg 1.2.6-1

On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 11:36:49PM -0500, Volker Quetschke wrote:
>There is already a gnupg 1.4.0 upstream, but I just finished this one.
>
>Please upload.
>
>http://www.scytek.de/cygwin/release/gnupg/setup.hint
>http://www.scytek.de/cygwin/release/gnupg/gnupg-1.2.6-1.tar.bz2
>http://www.scytek.de/cygwin/release/gnupg/gnupg-1.2.6-1-src.tar.bz2
>
>The setup.hint changed slightly, please update it also.

Uploaded.  I changed the setup.hint.  setup.exe automatically prepends
the name of the tool to the short description so your version would have
said something like:

gnupg: gnupg is GNU's tool...

Now it says:

gnupg: GNU's tool...

I don't exactly remember and I'm not going to check setup's sources, but
I think it is even possible that setup tries to detect the use of
the package name so the sdesc could have shown up as:

gnupg: is GNU's tool...

FYI,