Re: Question for MaxB: Any hope for fixing the current setup hang?

Christopher Faylor schrieb:
We REALLY need to get setup fixed.  Is there any hope that you
are close to getting this fixed, Max?

Why not get rid of the complicated tar => bz2 stack and just check for ".tar.bz2" and use a simplified approach then, which makes sure that the tar or bz2 part gets properly released. just combine those two into one interface which makes sure that it is released.

I haven't found out yet which of those two is borked, but it's complicated enough.
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/