Re: antlr for cygwin - sorry, URL has changed

wolfgang haefelinger wrote:

Hi,

I'm very sorry but URL sent earlier this day is wrong now (
due to server problems I had to upload again). Package should be downable from

http://www.antlr.org/share/1105550605023/antlr-2.7.5-1.cygwin.tgz

or checkout

http://www.antlr.org

Binary tarball:

The usr/ prefix is missing in the binary tarball, it should extract to
usr/bin, usr/share, ...

Source tarball:

./configure looks somewhat strange:

$ ./configure --prefix=/usr --with-javac=/usr/bin/gcj --disable-examples
checking build system type... i686-pc-cygwin
checking host system type... i686-pc-cygwin
checking whether this is Cygwin... checking whether this is MinGW... no
checking for cygpath.exe... /usr/bin/cygpath.exe
checking for make... /usr/bin/make
checking for make... /bin/make
test: ==: unknown operand
test: ==: unknown operand
test: ==: unknown operand

I'm not sure what the reason is, maybe I have something broken here?

I don't know how to use it, so I cannot say if the binaries are actually working, I think you can tell me if you get what you expect when using it?

Gerrit -- =^..^=