Re: Apache/PHP maintainership

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

On Jan 24 23:55, Brian Dessent wrote:

So, unfortunately I throw in the towel on this one.  I think I've posted
the patches to this list that I had made, which would be a starting
point if anyone else feels up to the task.  At the point where I
stopped, the PHP modules would at least all build as dynamic shared
modules but some of them would not load or would cause segfaults.  So,
there's still some work to be done there to find out why.

Are you also laying down Apache maintainership?  That would be a pity.
I don't see why Apache should depend on PHP.  Webserver also work fine
without PHP scripts from what I can tell :-)

now, agree'ing to Corinna here.

As I am still on the list and yes, still work on Apache for Cygwin... I'd like to pick-up the opportunity to bring up some new packages with the apache-1.3 tree and the httpd-2.0 tree - on which I worked already in trying to get it build in DSO/DLL fashion mode - for upload. At least re-building the latest apache-1.3 should be a very quick shot to go for.

Stipe

mailto:stolj_{at}_wapme.de
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80