Re: [Pre-ITP] httpd-2.0.53-0.3

Max Bowsher wrote:

Preview packages of httpd-2.0.53-0.3 are available at:

http://www-stud.robinson.cam.ac.uk/~mob22/cygwin/
(setup.exe installable site)

Any comments welcome.

Updated to 0.4, fixing the postinstall bug previously mentioned, and renaming the pidfile to httpd2.pid.

installing via setup runs fine.

After commenting out nobody user and group config directive in /etc/apache2/httpd.conf and changing ServerName directive I get the following:

tolj@epimetheus /etc
$ /usr/sbin/httpd2
Bad system call

and a gdb try gives:

tolj@epimetheus /etc
$ gdb /usr/sbin/httpd2.exe
GNU gdb 6.3.50_2004-12-28-cvs (cygwin-special)
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-cygwin"...(no debugging symbols found)

(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/sbin/httpd2.exe
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---

Program exited with code 0206000.
(gdb)

obviously something is getting messed up. The httpd2 is NOT starting.

BTW, I see in /usr/lib/apach2/lib that all shared modules have .so filename endings, which is obviously not what we want in the DLL world, right?

If I can assist in any kind to resolve, please shout, I'll try. In the meanwhile, I'll have also a view to your patch to review the changes.

Stipe

mailto:stolj_{at}_wapme.de
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80