Re: Please upload: doxygen v1.4.2-20050410

Hi Brian & Max,

Brian Dessent wrote:
The binaries in your package are still in /usr/local/bin.  They need
to go in /usr/bin.
In http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2005-03/msg00067.html, you only
mentioned the manpages that would need to be in a new home.
Will fix.

Also, you included a manpage for doxywizard but
there's no binary for it.
Will fix.

It's also customary to include a
Cygwin-specific README that unpacks into
/usr/share/doc/Cygwin/package-x.y-z.README that contains basic notes
about the port, who the maintainer is, and where the upstream
homepage is.
Will add.

You didn't include any of the html documentation as the previous
package did.  That's of course your choice as maintainer but I find
that the manpage is really pretty lacking, it hardly says anything at
all.
What an oversight of mine. Will add.

Max Bowscher wrote:
I think preserving the original distibution's tarball untouched is a
good thing to do.
In the next round I'll provide the original sources + patch, rather than the patched sources.

I have pulled http://www.geocities.com/hannes_horn/cygwin/doxygen/. A new announcement is forthcoming.

H.