termcap maintainer?

Do we have a maintainer for termcap?  The package doesn't include any
documentation at all, including any mention of a maintainer.

The screen package, which I am working on building, includes some new
termcap entries.  I could just have the screen installer append them to
/etc/termcap, but it would be better to fix /etc/termcap in the termcap
package.

Thanks,
Andrew.