Re: Counter-ITP of doxygen (was: Re: Please upload: doxygen-1.4.2_20050410-1 (n'th take))

Chris, Corinna & Max,

thanks but no thanks.
I had a real rough start with this, which utterly discouraged me and dampened my enthusiasm to maintain
anything at this time considerably!

So please consider doxygen and bash to be up again for grabs!

As far as I am concerned, can't you just let Max be doxygen maintainer if he still wants to?
The least I want is to seed trouble among the cygwin core team and long-time maintainers such as Max.

H.