Re: [patch] manifest, and test release

Max Bowsher wrote:

> >> ... perhaps just "Cygwin.Setup" here ?
> >>
> > To be honest I have no idea, but was going by what the SDK says.  About
> > 'name' it says: "Uniquely names the application or assembly. Use the
> > following format for the name: Organization.Division.Name. For example
> > Microsoft.Windows.mysampleApp. Required."
>
> Then perhaps "Cygwin.Setup.Setup" ?

*shrug*  I guess I don't get what's wrong with using RedHat.  The
resources that get compiled into the DLL use "Red Hat" for "CompanyName"
and "Cygwin" for "ProductName".  They own the copyright on the DLL code
and probably a good chunk of the setup code, not to mention the
trademark.  Seems pretty straightforward to me.

Brian