Re: State of ddd and cygipc package

Brian Dessent wrote:

If cygipc is removed from the mirrors (and from setup.ini), setup.exe
won't UNinstall it from some poor user's system and break their
self-compiled "foo" package that uses cygipc, will it?

The only way that would happen (AFAIK) is if an empty dummy cygipc package with bumped version number was placed on the mirrors, which setup would "upgrade" to, removing the current cygipc and replacing it with bupkis.

Works for me. I'll give it few days, and then kill cygipc. cygipc delenda est!

--
Chuck