Re: Proposal singular-3.0.0-1

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

On Jul 26 02:16, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
Oliver Wienand wrote:

>Dear developers of cygwin,
>
>our group "singular-team", which is responsible for the singular
>computer algebra system, wants to maintain a cygwin package of this system.
>
>I would be the maintainer, as I am responsible for the windows port.
>
>The Singular homepage:
>
> http://www.singular.uni-kl.de

In case votes are needed, I vote pro inclusion.

Can you also review, please?

The binaries are working. I have no Emacs installed so I cannaot test the Emacs version. Source package is missing, cannot try a rebuild.

Directory layout needs some changes, /usr/local/Singular is the
base path right now, this cannot be distributed with /usr/Singular
instead.  Binaries should go to /usr/bin, rest to /usr/share/Singular
and/or /usr/lib/Singular and docs into /usr/share/doc/Singular-3.0.0.

Info file is named .hlp, don't know if this is a problem for info.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=