RE: HEADSUP: mutt security advisory

It appears to be a non-issue:

"I reported that bug on Jul 12, but in fact it only happened with
libiconv/gettext compiled against an OpenBSD libc before the mb*() changes,
but then running libc 38.2."

I can't reproduce with the file listed there.  I'm trying to reproduce what
the OP was seeing now, but GDB is hanging on me for unknown reasons.

I don't see any patches to 1.4.2.1i.  There is a ton of activity on the dev
branch lately though; if I can reproduce I'll see what may have been done
there.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle