Gnome hangs on start for me

Hi Yaakov,

Gnome 2.10 status report.

1. After starting gnome-session nothing happens.
How to debug Gnome?

I see only grey background and the coursor as a watch, nothing else
happens.  No splashscreen at all.

In the release notes there is mentioned a bug which may be related,
however the problem there seems to be that it hangs at the splash and
waits for applications which are not part of the default session.

Maybe esound and audiofile should be updated, esd was mentioned in the
bugreport too, but I cannot see how this could be related.

I removed all (old) ~/.gnome2 related files now, but it doesn't help.

2. I cannot build yelp, it requests mozilla (gtkmozembed) during configure.

3. BTW, there is yet another feed(rss)reader which may interest you:
http://yarssr.sourceforge.net/

Gerrit -- =^..^=