Re: How about script? [was: Re: Command 'more': missing dll cygpcre.dll [Attn more maintainer]]

--- Yaakov S  wrote:

> Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> > script does not build out of the box.  I ported another similar tool,
> > I believe Reini has done something similar.  Unfortunately I cannot
> > find the announcement / bookmark / package name / patch.
>
> As have I:
>
> ftp://sunsite.dk/projects/cygwinports/release/script/
>

> Yaakov

Sure.  I also some time ago located the mailing list thread you identify as
upstream in your package, and was able to compile a working program.  I'm not
so much saying I can't live without someone's non-official port, as I am saying
it would be great for the project if the port were made official, with an
accurate man page, etc. It would be even better if the package could use
util-linux as upstream.

jrp