New application proposal - git-core SCM

Hi,

I would like to propose myself as the cygwin maintainer for git-core.
http://www.kernel.org/git/

This now works out of the box on cygwin, but it does not yet have a cygwin
package. I have created the patch to make it to generate cygwin install
packages, which i will be sending to the git people shortly. As this is my
first cygwin submission, i'll see how i get on with this before i attempt
to package Cogito ;)

-------- setup.hint ---------
# git-core setup.hint - file required by cygwin package manager
#
# short description
sdesc: "Git-core - SCM Developed for the Linux kernel"
# long description
ldesc: "Git-core - SCM Developed for the Linux kernel - now available to
the windows masses via the magic of Cygwin"
# package category
category: Archive Devel
# depends
requires: cygwin libiconv zlib openssl curl-devel diff merge ssh

URL's to packages will follow shortly.

Tim.