Re: [ITP] libEMF/libEMF1/libEMF-devel: A library for generatingEnhanced Metafiles

    > Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
    >> Hi
    >> I would like to contribute and maintain the libEMF package:
    >> * http://libemf.sourceforge.net/ (Homepage)
    >> * http://sourceforge.net/projects/pstoedit  (Download location)
    >> This package could be used by pstoedit which was just ITP'd.

    > Yeah, great.  Does this package needs votes?  Then I vote for inclusion!

Have you seen

 o http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2005-10/msg00141.html  (which says packaging looks good)

and

 o http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2005-10/msg00143.html  (which has
             references to Unix distros which distribute this package)

So please upload, then maybe James R. Phillips can ITP a pstoedit
package which includes EMF support.

See

 o http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2005-10/msg00052.html

    > GErrit