Re: Multiple pending setup patches

Brian Dessent wrote:
There can be
at most only one mirror URL in the dialog that is not official:

Ah. I didn't know that limitation.

I'm thinking an asterisk after the name (with
dialog text explaining its meaning), since using color becomes confusing
when you also have the selected/not-selected color distinction.

If the warning color were red, you could make the selected color white on red instead of the Windows default.

The best reason I can think of to avoid using color is that you'd probably have to write a custom paint routine. That's a bit of work. If you choose this path, something more obvious than an asterisk would be better. For instance, prefix it with "NON-OFFICIAL: ".