Re: [ITP] libidn-0.5.20

Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
Gerrit P Haase writes:

    > Hmm, you may use --disable-gtk-doc, the docs are included and usable
    > anyway.  I'll take a look later, though I need to rebuild because I have
    > no logs and the build finished without hang, the script uses set -e /
    > set -x, so it would have stopped if there was an error.

I've done that now and it compiles OK. But your script installs directly
in the system directories. I HATE THAT.

Yes, I'm sorry, I did so because I wanted to run the testsuite
automatically, since libtool is broken in this regard.  Another, better
option would be to add the build directories to the PATH before running
the testsuite.

Why don't you use the g-b-s for libidn ?

I used the two scripts for about two years now to update my local libidn build, it works for me... But I will switch using the g-b-s now.

And in libidn_doc-0.5.20-1.tar.bz2 I would rename

/usr/share/doc/libidn-0.5.20-1

/usr/share/doc/libidn-0.5.20

Ok, will do.

Gerrit -- =^..^=