Re: [ITP] bsflite-0.80

On Fri, Dec 02, 2005 at 08:30:10AM -0700, Eric Blake wrote:

> According to Jon Allen on 12/1/2005 2:20 PM:
> > I intend to package and maintain BSFlite, starting with
> > the most recent 0.80 release.  Unless anyone objects I'll
> > produce a package and make it available for inclusion
> > shortly.
>
> Per the directions here,
> http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin-apps/2005-11/msg00035.html, could you
> please also do the research and post links to at least one Linux distro
> that already includes this?

Thanks for providing the directions.  A quick search on
packages.debian.org and packages.gentoo.org yielded no
packages.

Is a Debian stable package a pre-requisite for Cygwin
inclusion?  If so, I'll withdraw my ITP and contact the
bsflite developer about producing Debian packages.

I recommend that the Linux package information be added
to the Cygwin Package Contributor's Guide:

   http://cygwin.com/setup.html

jca