	freeglut
	jasper
	libcroco06
	libdb4.2
	libdb4.3
	libexif10
	openjade
	OpenSP

There are new DB, Expat and OpenSP releases on the way, no need to rebuild the older version IMO. I will do in case of DB if there are problems reported.

Hmm, I'll take a look if there are newer releases of Exif, Jasper,
Freeglut or Libcroco available.

Openjade contains DLLs?  Doesn't it use OpenSP as backend?  Hmm,
probably there will be an update once OpenSP is ready.  Anyway, openjade
is just an application, does anyone link to its library?

--
=^..^=