Re: [ITP] monotone

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> V??clav Haisman wrote:
>> There is also FreeBSD package too. I support adding this package.

I wonder who's crazy enough to mantain it. <giggle>
> There is no reason to vote on the package if there is already a
> linux reference distribution.  FreeBSD is not relevant in this case.

What is missing, in this case, is a good old review of the packaging
itself, if my internal memory is not yet ready for the trash...
> Are there any volunteers who would be willing to modernize
> http://cygwin.com/setup.html to make this policy clear?

I see the it isn't outdated, that part it's just missing. ;)
I'll try to write something tomorrow and post it on the list.

    Lapo