[ITP] libgii 1.0.0

Hi!

I'm proposing libgii, General Input Interface.

If all goes well, I'm also going to propose the other handfull libraries
provided by the GGI (General Graphics Interface) project.

Included in debian stable (but not the latest version):
http://packages.debian.org/stable/libs/libgii0
http://packages.debian.org/stable/libs/libgii0-target-x
http://packages.debian.org/stable/libdevel/libgii0-dev

http://www.lysator.liu.se/~peda/cygwin/ggi/libgii1/setup.hint