Re: [ITP] gt5-1.3 -- A terminal program to show disk usage and navigate between directories

"Buchbinder, Barry \(NIH/NIAID\) [E]" <BBuchbinder-H3aOsTd9uNJMoaxIXIz5eg@public.gmane.org> writes:

> Jari Aalto wrote:
>
>> requires: cygwin lynx
>
> The author says that links is better than lynx.
> http://gt5.sourceforge.net/browsers.html
> Is there a reason that you prefer lynx?

Not really. I didnt find any difference between lynx / links etc. In fact
the program support any terminal browser:

    lynx, links, links2, elinks, w3m

The setup.hint can't understand alternatives, so I stick to the
most "basic" browser: lynx.

Jari