Re: Please test: ctags-5.6-1

I have just packaged ctags for Cygwin for the first time, due to the
recent release of version 5.6.  Since I'm new at this and I'm using my
own hand-rolled package build system, please treat this as a newly ITP'd
package.  It looks right to me, but it needs review.

I'm curious does version 5.6 include the patch for vim for omni completion?

From the vim help (:help ft-c-omni):

Completion of C code requires a tags file. You should use Exuberant ctags, because it adds extra information that is needed for completion. You can find it here: http://ctags.sourceforge.net/ For version 5.5.4 you should add a patch that adds the "typename:" field: ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/unstable/patches/ctags-5.5.4.patch

Just curious.

Chris

--
Chris Sutcliffe