Re: Maintainer searched

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On May  4 18:06, Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:
>> On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 10:24:19PM +0200, wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> there is not enough time to maintain all my packages.
>>>
>>> Who wants to maintain one or more of my packages, maybe Yaakov wants to
>>> take over some of the GTK+ related packages?  Then there are some more
>>> major packages which really require a maintainer with more time than I
>>> have (i.e. GCC, Perl).
>> If it's ok with you, I'll take perl.
>
> Since there hasn't been much movement lately, I tracked which of
> Gerrit's packages have been actually taken over.  As I see it now,
> the following packages remain to be taken over, please correct me
> if I missed something:

>   libdb*
Not sourceful: built by db*.

>   libgnutls11
Not sourceful: built by gnutls.

>   libopencdk8
Not sourceful: built by opencdk.
(And is missing an external-source: hint to declare this!)

>   db*			Max Bowsher?
>   expat			Max Bowsher?
>   libxml2*		Yaakov S?
>   libxslt		Yaakov S?

> I'd like to ask Yaakov, Max, Dave and Yitzchak, are you taking over,
> or are you still considering to take over?  It would be nice to have
> that sorted out.

Previously, I said I'd look at db*/expat after I was done with PHP - PHP
is now in final stages of ITP, so I'm clear to proceed.

I'll take db* and expat if Gerrit still wants to pass them on (they were
on his maybe-keep list).

I could take libxml2* and libxslt if Yaakov didn't want them.

> Anybody opting for the remaining packages?

After I'm done with db* and expat, I could possibly consider gnutls if
it remains unclaimed at that time.

Max.