[ITP] mlcscope 13.8.8

Hi,

I am interested in becoming a maintainer for a new package mlcscope.

I have attached the setup.hint

The original distribution of mlcscope can be found at http://www.bell-labs.com/project/wwexptools/packages.html as part of the cscope distribution.

I have placed a source and binary set of archives for the cygwin package at http://www.lowtechnet.com/cscope

I have not created a cygwin package before, so if I screwup in this process, I apologise in advance.

Before sending email to cygwin-announce I have a few questions about the package contents.

1) The original vendor package does not come with a configure command. Should I include a basic configure command that always returns success or should I simply not include a configure command?

2) Since there is no real configure command, can I expect a lot of problems due to differences in people configurations?

3) I think I have followed the instructions on http://cygwin.com/setup.html accurately. Can someone look these packages over prior to me officially submitting to cygwin-announce and provide feedback?

Cheers
Dave

--

Diane & Dave
http://www.velvetstarbears.com/  http://www.kringlecottage.com/

# comment
sdesc: "Lucent version of cscope for multiple languages (mlcscope)"
ldesc: "Venerable C Source Browser developed by Lucent Technologies."
requires: flex ncurses
category: Devel