Re: [ITP] gamin

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> did anybody of you even *try* to come up with the solution?

In fact, no, I did not *even try*.
As I said it has been a pretty rough month both at work and at home.
I currently don't have time to *think* about it, so the fact that the
solution may be as simple as 10 lines or as complicated as 1000 lines of
code, well, has nothing to do with the probability I can do it soon.
Not before the end of the week when I hopefully have my final deadline
with the current work project, at least.

Packages for rsync, bsdiff, whois, typespeed, and others that I don't
remember are similarly stopped in the To-Do queue.

I'm sorry about Yaakov dependencies, I'm sorry about being slow at what
I do, I'm sorry about it all, but there are times I have plenty of free
time.. and there are times I simply do not.

--
Lapo Luchini
lapo@lapo.it (OpenPGP & X.509)