New GMP and MPFR packages for review

The current cygwin version of gmp is 4.1.4. This also contains an old version
of mpfr. The latest version of gmp is 4.2.1  It no longer contains it own version
of mpfr. I have packaged gmp-4.2.1 and mpfr-2.2.0. The current gmp maintainer
Lapo Luchini is happy for me to offer these for review and take over as
maintainer if they are acceptable.

There is some discussion from a few months back here
  http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2006-05/msg00098.html
  http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2006-05/msg00104.html
  http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2006-05/msg00111.html

As gfortran - the fortran compiler in gcc-4 - uses libgmp3 and libmpfr, it
seems sensible to break the monolithic packages into sub-packages.

The new cyggmp3.dll is suposed to be binary compatible with the current release,
and testing seems to confirm this.

The new cygmpfr1.dll is not binary compatible with the current cygmpfr0.dll.
I provide a libmpfr0 package that just contains the existing cygmpfr0.dll,
and supplies the existing gmp3-4.1.4 src tarball as the src package.

http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin/gmp/gmp-4.2.1-1-src.tar.bz2
http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin/gmp/gmp-4.2.1-1.tar.bz2
http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin/gmp/setup.hint

http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin/gmp/libgmp3/libgmp3-4.2.1-1.tar.bz2
http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin/gmp/libgmp3/setup.hint

http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin/gmp/libgmp-devel/libgmp-devel-4.2.1-1.tar.bz2
http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin/gmp/libgmp-devel/setup.hint

http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin/mpfr/mpfr-2.2.0-2-src.tar.bz2
http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin/mpfr/mpfr-2.2.0-2.tar.bz2
http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin/mpfr/setup.hint

http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin/mpfr/libmpfr-devel/libmpfr-devel-2.2.0-2.tar.bz2
http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin/mpfr/libmpfr-devel/setup.hint

http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin/mpfr/libmpfr1/libmpfr1-2.2.0-2.tar.bz2
http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin/mpfr/libmpfr1/setup.hint

http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin/mpfr/libmpfr0/libmpfr0-4.1.4-3-src.tar.bz2
http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin/mpfr/libmpfr0/libmpfr0-4.1.4-3.tar.bz2
http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin/mpfr/libmpfr0/setup.hint

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are private and confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not an authorised recipient, the copying or distribution of this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited and you must not read, print or act in reliance on this e-mail or attachments.
This notice should not be removed.