maintainer please note - gmp*/mpfr setup.hint errors

On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 10:22:49AM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>upset: release/gmp/libgmp-devel/setup.hint:9: unknown key 'external-sources: gmp'
>
>I've changed the key in setup.hint to "external-source".

I thought I had written upset so that it would not stop after the first
error but, I guess I didn't.  Error messages were drifting in every ten
minutes or so.

This typo was in a few setup.hint files from the recent upload of gmp
and mpfr.

I think I've fixed this in all of the setup.hint files.  David please
make sure that you make the appropriate changes to your copy.