setup.exe problem

> I see the files on the mirrors, but the new version isn't showing up in
> setup.exe.  Could it be because the old version, 2.6.10-2, hasn't been
> removed?  Not sure.  2.6.10-2 is obsolete so it should probably be removed
> anyway.  Thanks, Andrew.

I am very confused about what's happening with setup.exe.

At http://mirror.mcs.anl.gov/pub/cygwin/, if I look in setup.ini or
setup.bz2, they both show versions 3.5.9-1 and 3.5.1-1 of lftp.  But when I
run setup, it somehow finds an older version, that only lists versions
3.5.1-1 and 2.6.10-2 of lftp.

I have no idea where setup is getting that old file.  It's not on the mirror
any more.  setup says it's fetching
http://mirror.mcs.anl.gov/pub/cygwin/setup.bz2, but it's getting an old
version of that file.  I've removed all copies of setup.ini from my download
directory.  setup recreates it, still the old version.

OK, so maybe I'm behind an invisible proxy cache server that's serving stale
content.  But wget http://mirror.mcs.anl.gov/pub/cygwin/setup.ini also gets
the new file.

WTF?

Thanks,