"Installation finished"

Question to the setup.exe maintainers:

Do we really need the "Installation finished." message box at the end?
I find it increasingly annoying that I have to confirm the end of the
installation on a centered button when all the rest of the "OK" buttons
were at the bottom right of the prevous dialogs.

Wouldn't it suffice to rename the "OK" button in the last dialog to
"Finish"?

Red Hat