Re: SECURITY: lighttpd

Lapo Luchini wrote:
> I'll update it ASAP, thanks for the prod.
BTW: the Windows partition of my laptop kinda died, so I can't use the
spare time on the bus. I'll have to finish it on my main box, competing
for free time with paid jobs...

PS: anyway who is using lighttpd for anything other than a local-only
installation (for which security issues are a bit moot) feel very free
to send me personal emails and tell me to be faster, it will help :-P

--
Lapo Luchini
lapo@lapo.it (OpenPGP & X.509)