Installing Cygwin in restricted environment

Hi,

My workstation in office is running Win2K. The environment is locked,
but I have a folder named C:\Apps that is open and writeable to all
user. The folder is being used to install non-standard apps. Standard
apps is always installed in C:\Program Files

It looks like Cygwin is not able to be installed in my environment,
with the error message:

This operation has been cancelled due to restriction in effect on this
computer. Please contact your system administrator.

Is there any other way to install Cygwin in this kind of environment?

Thanks.

-- Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan