[ITP] odt2txt -- Simple converter from OpenDocument Text to plain text

Not yet in Debian stable, so needs votes. I find it handy for quick
viewing of Open Office documents.

    http://packages.debian.org/odt2txt

Jari

sdesc: "Simple converter from OpenDocument Text to plain text"
ldesc: "Extract the text out of OpenDocument Texts, as produced by
OpenOffice.org, KOffice, StarOffice and others. It is small and fast,
can output the document in many encodings and adopts to your locale."
category: Text
requires: cygwin libiconv2 zlib

a) manual

  wget        \
    http://cygwin.cante.net/odt2txt/odt2txt-0.3+git20070827-1-src.tar.bz2 \
    http://cygwin.cante.net/odt2txt/setup.hint

b) automated

  gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 955A92D8

  mkdir odt2txt ; cd odt2txt
  rm -f get.sh get.sh.sig
  wget    http://cygwin.cante.net/odt2txt/get.sh \
          http://cygwin.cante.net/odt2txt/get.sh.sig &&
  gpg --verify get.sh.sig get.sh &&
  sh get.sh

--
Welcome to FOSS revolution: we fix and modify until it shines