Re: [ITP] ogmtools 1.5 -- Tools for manipulating Ogg multimedia streams

* Sun 2008-03-02 Volker Zell <dr.volker.zell-QHcLZuEGTsvQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org>

>     >     http://packages.debian.org/ogmtools
>
> Builds fine from source and packaging look good.
> The requires in setup.hint are not right.

The cygcheck reports (this is 'uniq' result from all *exe):

  D:\cygwin\bin\cygogg-0.dll
  D:\cygwin\bin\cygvorbis-0.dll
  D:\cygwin\bin\cygvorbisenc-2.dll

Setup.hint reads:

  requires: cygwin libogg0 libvorbis0 libvorbisenc2

Which was based on:

  $ cygcheck -l libogg0
  /usr/bin/cygogg-0.dll

  $ cygcheck -l libvorbis0
  /usr/bin/cygvorbis-0.dll

  $ cygcheck -l libvorbisenc2
  /usr/bin/cygvorbisenc-2.dll

Anything missing?

--
Welcome to FOSS revolution: we fix and modify until it shines