Re: Listing explicit dependencies (those that are in Base)

* Mon 2008-03-03 Buchbinder,  <BBuchbinder-H3aOsTd9uNJMoaxIXIz5eg@public.gmane.org>
>>     http://packages.debian.org/txt2regex
>>
>> sdesc: "A Regular Expression wizard, all written with bash2 builtins"
>
> Shouldn't <requires> include <bash>?

bash is in "Base" in this case. I'd gladly include explicit
dependencies if they are allowed.

Any thoughts?

Jari

--
Welcome to FOSS revolution: we fix and modify until it shines