From: cygwin-apps-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-apps-owner@cygwin.com] On
Behalf Of Volker Quetschke
Sent: Montag, 3. März 2008 21:39
To: cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: [ITA] gnupg-1.4.8-1

As the current maintainer of gnupg I don't mind passing the maintainership
to Gergely. I didn't thoroughly test the package but it looks good on a
first glance.

This does not need to be a test package, if no problems arise this should be
"curr".

If no one beats me to it I will do more test later this week.

   Volker