Re: [ITP] nttcp-1.47 -- New test TCP program

* Tue 2008-03-04 jari aalto-w6EBCRcXQ4deoWH0uzbU5w <jari.aalto-w6EBCRcXQ4deoWH0uzbU5w@public.gmane.org>

>>     > Included in Debian stable:
>>
>>     >     http://packages.debian.org/nttcp
>>
>> Src package contains binary and your build script hangs during the strip
>> phase.
>
> Hm. Could you download this new build and send the full log

Thanks for the log, I hope this new build fixes it.

  mkdir nttcp
  cd nttcp
  wget        \
    http://cygwin.cante.net/nttcp/setup.hint \
    http://cygwin.cante.net/nttcp/nttcp-1.47-1-src.tar.bz2 \
    http://cygwin.cante.net/nttcp/nttcp-1.47-1.tar.bz2 \
  tar -xf nttcp-1.47-1-src.tar.bz2
  ./nttcp*.sh --color all

Jari

--
Welcome to FOSS revolution: we fix and modify until it shines