Re: [ITP] potrace 0.8 -- Utility to transform bitmaps into vector graphics

* Thu 2008-03-06 Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin-rDBXBDvO6BXQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org>
> On Mar  6 01:00, Jari Aalto wrote:
>
>>     http://cygwin.cante.net/potrace/potrace-1.8-1-src.tar.bz2 \
>>     http://cygwin.cante.net/potrace/potrace-1.8-1.tar.bz2 \
>>     http://cygwin.cante.net/potrace/setup.hint
>
> cygwin.cante.net seems to be down, unfortunately.

It might have been ISP hickup, which I have experienced lately. Please
try again.

Jari

--
Welcome to FOSS revolution: we fix and modify until it shines