Re: [ITA] inetutils-1.5-1

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
OTOH, do you know if Yaakov is still around?

I'm sure he is.

He didn't reply to any
of my mails related to util-linux for two weeks now(*).  We still have
that packaging problem.

Hmmm. His last post on a cygwin list was 2/17. His last post on a cygwin-ports list over at sourceforge was 2/14. However, the last update to the cygport CVS was 3/3.

Could be he just forgot about that issue.

Is he on vacation?

Dunno. Maybe...if he likes working on cygport from the beach?

--
Chuck