Cygwin emacs

Steffen,

are you still with us?  A mail on the Cygwin ML(*) indicated that the
latest Cygwin emacs release 22.1 is still in test.  The last message
from you is from July 2007, so I'm a bit concerned that you just
dropped off from Cygwin again.  Do you further maintain Cygwin emacs?
If so, can we take 22.1 out of test or are you going to prepare a
new release?

Thanks,
Corinna

(*) http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2008-03/msg00247.html