[SECURITY] bzip2

Hi Charles,

I just read that a security problem which has been found in F-Secure
is also a problem for other packages, namely 7zip and bzip2(*).

While this is apparently fixed in our 7zip release 4.57 (called 4.5.7
in the below URL), it's only fixed in bzip2 1.0.5.  We're still at
1.0.3.  Any problem to update?

Thanks,
Corinna

(*) https://www.cert.fi/haavoittuvuudet/joint-advisory-archive-formats.html