ImageMagick renamed runtime lib names

Since upstream version 6.3.8-5 of ImageMagick the following changes
were made:

Renames:
 /usr/local/include => /usr/local/include/ImageMagick
 libMagick => libMagickCore
 libWand => libMagickWand
 Magick-config (deprecated) => MagickCore-config
 Wand-config (deprecated) => MagickWand-config

And as the api changed the library version was changed from
10 to 1.

Well, we used to pack the runtime libraries libMagick, libWand and
libMagick++ in a libMagick10 package.

As there was never a libMagick1 package in cygwin, this would
be no problem, except that I don't like that a newer library
now has a smaler number.

As the package collects all runtime library files, i.e. libMagickWand,
libMagickCore and libMagick++ I would tend to call that package

libMagickWCP1

?

But I am open for suggestions. Does anyone have a better name? Or
shall I just call it libMagick1 ?

Volker

--
PGP/GPG key  (ID: 0x9F8A785D)  available  from  wwwkeys.de.pgp.net
key-fingerprint 550D F17E B082 A3E9 F913  9E53 3D35 C9BA 9F8A 785D