[GTG] ming/libming0/libming-devel: A SWF output library

Dr. Volker Zell schrieb:
I would like to contribute and maintain the 'ming/libming0/libming-devel' packages.

Good! All my tiny cygwin patches are already in :) And ploticus should use it then.

Managed mount are awful, but what can we do.

setup.hint's and packaging is ok. Compiles fine.
Tried it with my local mksetup/genini. Ok.
Tried it with my own ploticus => Fine.
  Just make clean was required because SWMovie_add is now a macro.

And the ming fonts are not included, so this was the hardest part.
I just linked "/usr/share/fonts/fdb/Bitstream Vera Sans.fdb" to /usr/share/fonts/fdb/Helvetica.fdb.
Taken from ming.sf.net as ming-fonts-1.00.zip
fdb is the Flash (ming) font format.
Maybe you want to maintain ming-fonts also.
ming-perl, ming-php, ming-tcl and ming-py are also for grabs.

GTG and uploaded.
Please announce.
--
Reini Urban