Re: Re: [ITA] glpk-4.21-1

--- "Dr. Volker Zell" ha scritto:

>   > --- "Dr. Volker Zell"  ha scritto:
>   >
>   > > >>>>> Marco Atzeri writes:
>   > >
>   > >     > Hi All,
>   > >     > as previously discussed
>   > >     > glpk is one of the package needed to
> compile
>   > > octave
>   > >
>   > >     > it is also present in debian.
>   > >
>   > > glpk-4.25 compiles with shared library.
>   >
>   > not on my system.
>   > Which libtool are you using ?
>
> The latest: libtool-1.5.27a-1
>
>   >
>   > *** Warning: This system can not link to static
> lib
>   > archive /usr/local/lib/libgmp.la.
>                  ^^^^
> It looks like you have a private version of gmp
> under your /usr/local
> tree which is compiled statically.
>
> Ciao
>   Volker

:-(
I forgot that last september I compiled also gmp
the first time that I compiled glpk.

Thanks for the hints, I will update the files and
I will also check if any of the glpk following version
compiles correctly.
Last time I checked 4.27 was not working,
so I will try 4.28.

Ciao
Marco

      Inviato da Yahoo! Mail.