[ITA] expat-2.0.1-1

Taking over maintainership of this package from Max Bowsher. Ported from g-b-s to cygport and updated from 1.95.8 to 2.0.1, so I'd like at least one GTG before I post the RFU message.

Also, we need a ruling on what to do with the existing expat 1.x stuff. It seems there's an ABI difference between the two versions, which is why the DLL package is called libexpat1 instead of libexpat0. Clearly we have to keep libexpat0 for those packages that require it, but do we also have to keep the other two packages?

I ask all this because I haven't set any curr: or prev: tags in the setup.hint files. If we do it like I'm thinking, they're not needed, because there's only one package that has to be in two versions, and they have different package names.

userland:
    http://etr-usa.com/cygwin/expat/setup.hint
    http://etr-usa.com/cygwin/expat/expat-2.0.1-1.tar.bz2

shared library: