Re: setup-1.7 can't be used to update, only install

Brian Dessent wrote:
Urgh, you're right.  You'd have to temporarily switch the 1.5 mounts to
point to the 1.7 tree in order to get setup-1.7 to update an existing
1.7 tree... ugly as heck.

I have some patches mostly finished for setup to make this not quite so
crude.  There are still some corner cases that don't work correctly
which is why I haven't published anything yet.  I'll try to wrap it up
this weekend.

Hey, Brian, any luck with this yet? Any (small) places where you could use some help?

--
Chuck